Living healthily should be part of your daily routine, regardless of your age.
Men need routine tests to check if their health is in optimal condition. If there is a disease, it is important to take appropriate treatment in the early stages to prevent complications.
See your doctor for necessary tests according to your age and health conditions.
There are many things you can do to stay healthy without spending time or money:
- Sleep well: due to lack of rest you can develop chronic diseases such as hypertension, depression, obesity, among others.
- Quit smoking: It will help you increase your productivity level and prevent chronic conditions.
- Get physical activity: 30 minutes four to five times a week is recommended to maintain your health.
- Eating foods high in vitamins and fiber: this will help you prevent diseases of the digestive system, cardiovascular conditions and certain types of cancer.
- See your doctor regularly.